- Nar-Coil should be used for outdoor coil cleaning jobs
- Cover walls next to the unit to prevent overspray
- Prepare cleaning solution by mixing Nar-Coil with water according to the dilution ratio found on the product label.
- Remove all air filters from the coil surface (if exists)
- Goggles, gloves and other protective garments should be worn when using these products.
- The system should be shut off.
- Spray clean water on the coil surface, wetting the entire coil surface with water. (Using warm water will expand the foaming action and provide better results).
- Apply Nar-Coil solution with a low pressure sprayer (provided in the kit)
- Spray cleaning solution onto dirty coils or surfaces working from the top to bottom of the coil and allow it to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 5-10 minutes.
- When foaming action comes to end and foam begins to fall off the coil, rinse thoroughly with plenty of clean water and then repeat actions 2 – 4 until all scale and corrosion sediments have been removed.
- Spray clean water on the coil surface until ALL deposits and foam are removed from the coil surface
- Spray Clean-Air Ready-To-Use solution on mold accumulation on the coil and on all plastic and metal parts around the coil leaving the coil moist with the product
- Place Pan-Clean tab at the source of condensate water pan in the proximity the drain outlet (ped side down). The condensate water will lock the Pan-Clean tab into. Do not remove unit housing.
- Return the filters to their place after cleaning them with water and applying Clean-Air on the filtration net
- Return system to service, and continue with normal usage.
*Rinse out sprayer as well as its spraying wand and nozzle.