- Clean-Air should be use only on CLEAN evaporative and condensers coil
- Open all windows in the Proximity of the unit to ventilate working area
- Remove all air filters from the coil surface
- Eyes protection should be worn when using this product.
- The system should be shut off.
- Spray Clean-Air Ready-To-Use solution on mold accumulation on the coil and on all plastic parts around the coil leaving the coil moist with the product
- Place Pan-Clean tab at the source of condensate water pan in the proximity the drain outlet (ped side down). The condensate water will lock the Pan-Clean tab into. Do not remove unit housing.
- Return the filters to their place after cleaning them with water and applying Clean-Air on the filtration net and close the lid on a/c.
- Ventilate the room by returning system to service with maximum cooling for at least 1 hour, and continue with normal usage.
v It is recommended to use Clean-air every 4-6 weeks to keep coil disinfected, preventing future growth of mold and mildew. This therefore maintains a high indoor air quality.