Eco-Clean™ is an innovative "no rinse" indoor evaporator coil cleaner developed and produced by Gur Technologies specifically to clean evaporator coils indoors.
Eco-Clean™ is safe to use on metal and will not harm the unit or the coils. The Eco-Clean is ideal for seasonal coil treatment to prevent future contamination of the coils.
Eco-Clean™ is a "ready to use solution" easy to apply and dose not require professional technician to apply - suitable for usage by non professionals, privet home owners.
Eco-Clean™ is a non-acid evaporator coil cleaning solution. It is manufactured to be strong enough to emulsify and remove contamination from heat transfer surfaces. The key to the use of Eco-Clean™ "no rinse" coil cleaner is to apply it to the upstream (intake) side of the coil.
This method of application causes the Eco-Clean™ to mix with the air on its normal turbulent passing through the coil when turning on the air-flow of the unit after application, thereby wetting with solution all heat transfer surfaces exposed to the airflow.
Non Acid, safe for use, cleaner.
No Rinse required after application.
Deep penetrating quality
Special patented detergent cleaner.
Safe for use.
- Cover walls and electrical equipment next to the unit to prevent overspray
- Remove all air filters from the coil surface
- Goggles and gloves should be worn when using this product.
- The system should be shut off.
- Apply Eco-Clean / Coil-Ox solution using the manual sprayer provided to the upstream (intake) side of the coil working from the top to bottom of the coil and allow it to remain in contact with the dirty surfaces for 10-15 minutes.
- Tern air-flow on for 10 minutes and shut off the unit
- Spray Clean-Air Ready-To-Use solution on mold accumulation on the coil and on all plastic parts around the coil leaving the coil moist with the product
- Place Pan-Clean tab at the source of condensate water pan in the proximity the drain outlet (ped side down). The condensate water will lock the Pan-Clean tab into. Do not remove unit housing.
- Return the filters to their place after cleaning them with water and applying Clean-Air on the filtration net and close the lid on a/c.
- Ventilate the room by returning system to service with maximum cooling for at least 1 hour, and continue with normal usage.
- Rinse out sprayer as well as its spraying wand and nozzle.
v It is recommended to use Clean-air every 4-6 weeks to keep coil disinfected, preventing future growth of mold and mildew. This therefore maintains a high indoor air quality.
- 1 Liter (34 Ounce) Bottle
- 4 Liter (1.057 Gallon US) Container
- 30 Liter (7.92 Gallon US) Container
- 60 Liter (15.85 Gallon US) Barrel
- 200 Liter (52.85 Gallon US) Drum